With the purchase of this Smart Cloth you will be supporting Riley Children's Foundation and kids like Nina.
Nina McCrary enjoys dancing and singing in the children’s choir at her church. Nina is currently being treated through the muscular dystrophy clinic at Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health for a neurological condition. After genetic testing, Riley revealed that Nina had a rare mitochondrial DNA variant. Her family credits the genetic counselors, the muscular dystrophy clinic at Riley and Dr. Laurence Walsh with helping Nina lead the life of a typical 9-year-old.
Proceeds from the sale of this Smart Cloth will be donated to Riley Children's Foundation. To learn more about Riley Children's Foundation visit http://www.rileykids.org.
Watch Video https://youtu.be/s0I9jcS1lGU.
Why Smart Cloth?
- Eliminates dirt, dust and smudges from iPhones, iPads, iPods, Androids, tablets, even eyeglasses or camera lenses
- 100% premium microfiber for scratch-free cleaning
- Dual-sided: Plush side to clean and silky side to polish screens
- No need for messy liquids or sprays that can harm your screen
- Special coating to prevent the buildup of mold and mildew
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Proudly Made in the USA