Toddy Product Information
- Why should I use The Toddy over other cleaners?
- What gear can I clean with The Toddy?
- Is Toddy Gear customizable with pictures of my friends and family?
- Will The Toddy remove makeup from the touch screen of my iPhone or smart phone?
- Can I use an alcohol or ammonia-based glass cleaners or wipes on my LCD or touch screens?
- What about my best cameras, lens and eyeglasses?
- What’s the best way to use The Toddy?
- Is The Toddy washable?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax on any item?
- What is PayPal?
- How do I use a PayPal payment option?
- What do I do if I have questions about my PayPal account?
- What is "Checkout by Amazon"?
- How do I use a "Checkout by Amazon" payment option?
- What do I do if I have questions about my Amazon account?
- What is the return or exchange policy?
A. Most manufacturers of electronic gear do not endorse the use of liquid cleansers on their products. The Toddy is the only double-sided cloth that both cleans and polishes your gear to a like-new brilliance. Because it's liquid free, you never need to worry about streaks, smears, damage or filmy build-up that could diminish your gear's performance. Because The Toddy is washable and reusable, you never have to waste money on expensive single-use wipes.
A. The Toddy allows you to safely clean, protect and preserve your iPods, iPads, iPhones, digital cameras and camcorders, GPS screens, DVDs and CDs and larger appliances like LCD, plasma, HDTV and big screen TVs and computer monitors.
A. Yes! Currently we can mass produce custom Toddy Gear for wedding gifts, party favors or gifts. Come fall 2013 we will hopefully be equipped to produce smaller quantities of custom products, but for now you can find bulk pricing at https://www.toddygear.com/CustomToddyGear.
A. Yes. The Toddy effectively cleans and removes makeup, sweat, dust and grime from your iPhone, Droid or other smart phone effortlessly. Never be embarrassed to share your phone again.
A. No. These cleaners can readily damage your most precious gear, turn screens yellow, induce a filmy build up or render the touchscreen less responsive. All you need is The Toddy to keep your gear looking like new. So leave the window cleaners to the windows.
A. The Toddy is the only dual-sided, optical grade smart cloth that both cleans and polishes your most valuable lenses without unnecessary and potentially harmful liquids. The Toddy will not scratch or damage your lenses in any way. Linen napkins, paper towels, pant legs or shirtsleeves can damage your screen or just smear in more grime. Let a Toddy handle your most precious gear.
A. To "Toddy" your gear: 1. Wipe your screen, lens or item with the plush side of The Toddy in a circular motion to remove dirt, grime and smudges 2. Flip The Toddy and do the same on the silky side to remove any remaining dust. 3. Voila! You've been Toddy'd.
A. Yes, you can wash The Toddy and it will retain its cleaning, polishing and anti-microbial powers, all while making you look like a million.
A. Yes, gift cards are available upon request. Contact us at 312-416-5070 Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm CST to order your Toddy Gift card.
A. ToddyGear.com currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal for all orders. We also give you the option to checkout on Amazon.com.
A. Toddy Gear, Inc. is required by law to collect sales tax by the state of Illinois. All Toddy Gear orders are charged a 9.5% sales tax regardless of the shipping address. Taxes are calculated based on the pre-discount product subtotal. These charges will be added to your merchandise total and displayed on your final order confirmation.
A. PayPal is a payment method for online purchases, enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of using the PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
A. Existing PayPal users can click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button during checkout. New PayPal users will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the "Checkout with PayPal" option when they get back to the website.
A. You may contact PayPal customer service by calling 888-221-1161 or go to paypal.com for support and additional information.
A. Checkout by Amazon enables Amazon customers to use information stored in their Amazon.com account to buy on ecommerce websites.
A. Existing Amazon users who would like to use the information stored on their Amazon account can click on the "Checkout by Amazon" button when checking out. The purchase will be completed using the familiar Amazon checkout flows.
A. Go to Amazon.com for support and additional information.
A. Please follow these instructions for a return or exchange:
- You can return your purchase for up to 60 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- If you have a return please call customer service at 866-238-3255 in advance to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 60 days of purchase date.
- Return merchandise with RMA number to: Toddy Gear (print RMA number here) 224 N Desplaines 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60661
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that, depending on your credit card company, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- Please note that returns sent with no RMA number or mailed to the warehouse will be returned sender.
A. Orders placed by 3PM CST ship the same day! (Monday – Friday Only. Excludes Holidays) Note: our warehouse is closed on U.S. weekends and holidays. For U.S. shipments, once your item is shipped, you will receive a tracking number and you can track your order online. For International shipments, in most cases, it takes from 5-15 business days. As we ship via USPS, the product is handed to your local post office on arrival in your country and as such, delivery times will vary by country depending on the efficiency and expediency of your postal service.
A. Our standard shipping rates start at $3.00 for domestic orders and at $8.40 for international orders. Shipping prices increase with the weight of the order. Totals will be reflected via Shipping Quotes in checkout. For orders over 10 lbs. please contact Customer Service Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm CST at 312-416-5070.
A. We offer UPS 2nd day and UPS Next Day Air for customers in the U.S. only. Rates for 2nd Day Air start at $26.91 and Next Day air starts at $55.90. Shipping prices increase with the weight of the order. Totals will be reflected via Shipping Quotes in checkout. For orders over 10 lbs. please contact Customer Service Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm CST at 312-416-5070.
A. Once an order has shipped out, our warehouse will send you an email with the tracking number. This does not apply for international order and orders placed through Amazon.com.